Early Bird Deadline

First, a belated Happy Mothers Day to any moms who are reading. We had a wonderful service this weekend honoring moms, and I felt so privileged to be a part of it. We don’t always get that service right, but this year, we’re hearing from so many moms and grandmothers that they felt celebrated and understood – yeah God! One single dad told me after the service that he even called his ex-wife to tell her that she is doing a good job raising their children. I love to see God at work like that…

Today is the early bird deadline for this year’s Arts conference – just a reminder in case you lost track. Of course, you can register any time up until the event starts June 11, but you get a better rate if you book it today….Last week I had phone calls with both Francis Chan and Richard Allen Farmer about their messages, and it made me even more excited about the conference. I have such a strong sense that the Spirit has been designing the moments for the event over a long period of time, and that we will sense a powerful movement of God during those days. I would love to see you here…

No comments: