Good Morning


We have been counting the days you would arrive for some time now. We have been praying, planning and preparing. We’ve been up early and up late. Adding finishing touches. And making final decisions.

Wednesday morning is finally here. And I believe we all come with a sense of expectancy. There are old friends to be reunited with. New relationships to look forward to. New learnings to grasp. Old ways to let go of.

We come with a desire for God to work in us and through us. We come hoping for God to inspire us and to speak to us. We are here to changed and renewed.

As we begin this experience together, I offer this prayer by David Adam.

O Lord God, Creator of all
Open my eyes to beauty
Open my mind to wonder
Open my ears to others
Open my heart to you.


God bless your days.

No comments: