A Prayer for Wednesday

I know where you are coming from and I have an idea where you are going back to. This is Pam Howell and for over 18 years I have been a part of a church’s creative art’s team. I still am. Just yesterday I was in a meeting for the Father’s day service. I know what it is like to try and get a week’s worth of work smushed into a few days and then immerse yourself into a conference. I know what it is like to try and let go of ‘the service’ for just a few days, so that there is enough room for me to experience all that God has in store.

So, each morning for myself and for you I want to offer a prayer; a time where we come before God, expectant and ready.
Regardless of whether you are in your hotel room or sitting in the seats in the auditorium, I hope you can take a deep breath, giving everything you are holding on to back to God and hear this prayer …

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself & God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you for every good deed and word.
2 Thessalonians 2: 16 -17

What words of hope, what good can you bring to the people God places in your path today?

My hope is that this site be not about what is happening on the platform but what is happening in us and through us as we walk through these next few days. Let us know how God is working.

God’s peace to you.
Pam

No comments: