ARISE - THE BIG IDEA

Have you read the book THE BIG IDEA?
If you haven’t … you ought to!

Either way, did you know that Dave Ferguson, Jon Ferguson & Eric Bramlett, authors of THE BIG IDEA are going to be at ARISE? That’s right. On Thursday, June 12, they will be leading an all day practicum designed for churches interested in developing a strategy to implement THE BIG IDEA in their own context.

This is a great experience for Creative Arts/Worship Directors and Senior Pastors to attend together. Check it out.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Pam - Just finished the book last week (and posted about it). I am intrigued, but torn. I'd love to hear what they have to say but not ready for the practicum yet. There are too many other opportunities I want to take advantage of.

I am so excited - we are bringing nine folks to ARISE, seven of whom have never been to the Arts Conference and probably never experienced ANY sort of arts conference! I can't wait to see what will happen and how God will move!

By the way, I took your suggestions on leadership material to heart and have been greatly blesed...thanks!

Pam Howell said...

Beth -
Glad to hear you and your team are able to come to ARISE! And I am glad to hear you are finding many opportunities to choose from. I hope I get a chance to meet you in person.

I am also glad to hear the leadership material has been a blessing.