Brown Bag Lunch in Naperville

There’s nothing I enjoy more (except being with my family) than gathering with other arts leaders and pastors to encourage, sharpen, and inspire one another. This Thursday, all arts leaders from the wider Chicago area (worship pastors, creative arts directors, programming directors, or whatever your title may be!) are invited to join me and our host Eric Bramlett for lunch in Naperville at Community Christian Church at 1635 Emerson Lane. We’re all going to bring a lunch and just enjoy some time connecting with one another, I will share some latest thinking on what we are all called to do, and we will have time for dialogue and interaction. I’d love to see you join us for just a 90 minute lunch if you can make it on Thursday. To let us know you’re coming, just register by e-mailing

Ann Keefer akeefer@willowcreek.org .

No comments: